Garneau Hybrid bike - Espace (2022)
|Available in store:||Check availability|
One of our favorite things about cycling is being able to get out and enjoy the free space around us. Whether we're exploring the open spaces in our community, or just clearing our heads to open up more space inside for creative ideas, we find solitude and creativity while riding our bikes. Whether commuting around town, working some fitness into your routine, or just exploring and having fun, the Espace series of bicycles will get you where you need to go. The Espace features lightweight and efficient features to get up hills, and larger wheels that move with ease.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 122.5mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Brakes: C-Star, V-Type
- Cassette: Freewheel 14-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Crankset: Shimano FC- TY301, 48/38/28T
- Fork: HTS Steel
- Frame: S-6 LT aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY510
- Front Wheel: Panache V19 / KT hubs
- Grips: Velo Ergo, lock-on
- Handlebar: Alloy, 75mm rise , Ø25.4 mm
- Headset: Neco, 1 1/8''
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800
- Rear Wheel: Panache V19 / KT hubs
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Relaxed
- Seat Post: Suspension, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano EF500, EZ-Fire Plus
- Stem: Forged A-Head, 7?
- Tires: CST Xpedium, 700 x 38c