Garneau Fat Bike Gros Louis 3
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Fatbikes aren't a trend, they're here for the long run. If you're thinking of purchasing one, it might not be the only bike you have at home. The Gros Louis 3 was designed to make fatbiking more accessible. Its 4-inch tires provide excellent adherence on the paths and the mechanical disc brakes are ready for duty in spite of the harshness of winter. We understand you enjoy your cross-country skis, but you're a cyclist above all. Admit it, your stationary bike is suddenly much less appealing… So what are you waiting for? Go play outside!
- Bottom Bracket: PW, external bearings, 100mm
- Brake Levers: Jieke J-2 (Nutt)
- Brakes: Jieke J-2 (Nutt), hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Sugek, 11-46T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 EPT
- Crankset: PW Charm Fat specific, 2pcs, Narrow wide 28T
- Fork: S-6 aluminum, disc, T15 x 150mm axle
- Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc, T12 x 197mm axle
- Grips: Foam, lock-on
- Handlebar: Caribou Torngat 2, 20mm rise, Ø31.8 mm, 780mm
- Headset: Semi-integrated, seal bearings, 1 1/8''-1 1/2"
- Pedals: Nylon platform w/ pins
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift Advent, w/clutch, 9-speed
- Rotors: Jieke (Nutt), 180mm/160mm, 6 -bolts
- Saddle: Garneau explore
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat 2, Ø31.6 mm
- Shift Levers: Microshift xpress plus shifter
- Stem: Caribou Torngat 2, 3?
- Tires: Terrene Cake eater , foldable, 27.5 x 4.5''