Garneau City bike - Champlain Mixte (2022)
|Available in store:||Check availability|
We made it our goal to develop a bicycle that would make you feel good. But we didn’t stop there, we added a touch of modern performance and comfort. With a clean-looking lightweight aluminum frame and a pleasant upright position, the Champlain Mixte will get you through city steer and rolling hills in style, and the plush waterproof vacuum-formed saddle and lock-on cork grips will keep you riding in comfort. Light alloy fenders will keep you dry in all circumstances.
- Accessories: Kickstand, Full Fenders
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 122 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Brakes: C-Star, V-Type
- Cassette: Freewheel 14-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 48/38/28T
- Fork: Vintage CrMo
- Frame: Vintage aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY510
- Front Wheel: Aluminium 700 / Caribou hubs
- Grips: Velo Ergo cork, lock-on
- Handlebar: Aluminium, 38mm riser, 38° sweep, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA TH-882, 1 1/8''
- Pedals: VP resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Moderate
- Seat Post: Aluminum, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano EF500, EZ-Fire Plus
- Stem: Forged A-Head, 7?
- Tires: CST C1207, 700 x 35c