- The E-Scorpion is an extremely versatile luggage rack that can accommodate a wide range of different types of bikes. Whatever bike you own now (or in the future), the E-Scorpion 2 should be able to accommodate it.
- meets the highest safety standards. Consider the following:
- Lockable frame arms hold your bike securely and can be attached to any part of the frame or to the seat post.
- It tilts to allow access to the trunk, even with the bikes mounted. It is really easy to tilt and well balanced during the tilt phase.
- An integrated transport wheel makes it as easy as possible to transport the luggage rack to and from your car. You don't even have to lift the rack before placing it on the hitch receiver. Because it folds, it is much easier to maneuver.
- 2 different loading ramps are available separately.
- Weight: H1: 14.8 kg (33 lb) / H2: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- Maximum number of bikes: H1: 1 bikes / H2: 2 bikes
- Maximum weight per bike: 30kg (66lbs)
- Maximum load capacity: H1: 30kg (66lbs) / H2: 60kg (132lbs)
- Maximum tire size: 4 ″
- Made on 2 '' trailer hitch only
- Dimensions (width x height): 133 x 86 cm
(measured from the center of the tow ball bracket to the outside edge of the license plate bracket).
- Weight: H1: 14.8 kg (33 lb) H2: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- Tilt: yes
- Bicycle rack to lock the tow ball: yes
- Bike rack with bike lock: yes