Garneau Gravel bike - Garibaldi F4 (2022)
Based after a man and his legacy, the Garibaldi follows in the footsteps of Giuseppe Garibaldi, an Italian general and adventurer who has been called a ‘‘hero of two worlds’’. Our Garibaldi takes inspiration from his drive, his adaptability, his overall penchant for unifying people, and our love of sweet beards! Garibaldi was a versatile man and the F4 is all about versatility, striving to deliver the best ride on and off the road. A light aluminum frame and fork gives it that performance bike feel and although it’s equipped with fast rolling 700c tires, it offers enough clearance to be able to run monster tires if you wish to venture off beaten paths. It’s outfitted with mechanical disc brakes for reliable all-weather performance.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 122.5mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200
- Brakes: Shimano MT200, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Longyih, 11-34T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8.1
- Crankset: Shimano TY501, 46-30T
- Fork: Explore S-6 aluminum, disc
- Frame: S-6 LT aluminum, disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY710
- Front Wheel: Torngat D21 / Shimano disc hubs
- Grips: Velo, lock-on
- Handlebar: Caribou Torngat 2, 20 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: Neco, 1 1/8''
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M2000 Shadow
- Rear Wheel: Torngat D21 / Shimano disc hubs
- Rotors: Center lock, 160mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo men
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat, Ø30.9mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Altus M315, Rapidfire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Torngat 2, 6?
- Tires: CST Convoy, 700 x 38c