Reid City bike - Ladies Esprit
Introducing the future of Vintage Sports bikes for women. A sleek bike with nimble handling characteristics for touring around town, the Esprit also rides effortlessly so you can comfortably take it for longer rides too.
The Esprit is a classically inspired bike that has been stripped of the essentials of contemporary design. For riders who love the Vintage style, but demand a fast, agile bike designed to cover the distance every day.
- Frame geometry and riding position balance your weight evenly across both wheel axles for inspiring control and ride feel.
- Shimano Tourney 7-speed drivetrain with Rapidfire shifters for simple and smooth shifting.
- Thinner tubes and construction features designed to provide an elegant frame finish. Smooth TIG weld, machined head tube, and recessed brake mounts to maintain those classic, sleek lines.
- Quality light alloy components carefully selected to ensure a reliable, rust-free ride.
- Quick acceleration and easy rolling thanks to our durable and lightweight double-walled alloy rims with high-quality stainless steel spokes.
- Comfortable and tough leather saddle and Velo grips. < / li>
- At just 12.2 kg, the Esprit is about 3 kg lighter than other Vintage bikes available and very easy to transport.
- 4 traditionally inspired metallic colors your choice.
Reid is renowned for building Vintage bikes that people love to ride - and the Esprit marks a new level of what you can expect from a beautiful bike which also offers lightweight quality and performance at an incredible price.
|Frame||Hi-Ten thin steel tubing|
|Fork||Hi-Ten steel rigid fork|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano tournament|
|Freewheel / cassette||Shimano 7 speed freewheel|
|Bottom bracket||VP sealed bearing|
|The brakes||Tektro double pivot calipers|
|Brake levers||Promax alloy|
|Pair of wheels / rim||Reid double wall light alloy|
|Tires||White wall 700 x 32c|
|Handlebars||Reid Alloy Back Bars|
|Stem||Threaded alloy nib 1 "|
|Handles||Velo Leather Style Vintage|
|Saddle||Velo leather-style comfort|
|Seatpost||Alloy Reid 25.4mm Micro Adjust|
|Pedals||Alloy body and cage Cromo steel axle 9/16 "|